610 West 3rd Street
Lexington, KY 40508
It’s that time of year! Time to mark your calendar for the 2013 Blue Stallion Brewing Oktoberfest celebration.
Join us starting September 27th for the festivities. We’ll be tapping the first kegs of our very own authentic Oktoberfest bier that day.
The real action will be on the weekends: September 27th – 29th & October 4th – 6th
We have a limited amount of the Oktoberfest bier on hand, so when it’s gone, it’s GONE!
We’ll also have traditional Bavarian-style pretzels made right here in Lexington. The staff and owners will even be decked out in lederhosen and dirndls! And rumor has it we have live music scheduled for Saturday 9/28.
- Friday 10/4 – Ponderous (Bluegrass) @ 7pm
- Saturday 10/5 – Chris Campbell (Folk) @ 7:30pm
- Authentic Bavarian-style pretzels
- Spicy mustard
- Beer cheese from Olivia’s Beer Cheese
- Brats cooked in Blue Stallion beer
- Sauteed peppers and onions
Check out the event on Facebook. It’s going to be a great time. Join us!